Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Phone Call

No more then a week passed and I got a call from the coordinator...I was cleared for donation. This was good news! She said the CT scan came back good and the surgeons have cleared me for the operation. I didn't know what to say at first beside "Thanks." Honestly, when I got off the phone with her, I felt a big relief. Almost like a ton of weight was removed from my shoulders. I guess the news that I was cleared to be the donor to my sister was very relieving. It's been pretty stressful for me, for both us...

I called my sister right after I got off the phone with the coordinator and told her I was "cleared for take off." She was relieved. I could tell in her voice. Now we just needed to confirm a good date for the both of us...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are urgently in need of KlDNEY donors for the sum of $500,000.00 USD,(3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215